[*]Name : Grammarly
[*]Version : 8.639.494 Premium
[*]OS : Windows
[*]Type : Content Marketing Tools,Plagiarism Checker Tools,Proofreader Tools
[*]Price : $139.95 /year
[*]Homepage : SalePage
Better Writing Made EasyGrammarly makes you a better writer by finding and correcting up to 10 times more mistakes than your word processor.
Best Plagiarism Checker & Proofreader
Grammarly is an automated proofreader and plagiarism checker.It corrects up to 10 times as many mistakes as other word processors.
Grammarly’s online proofreader automatically detects grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice and style mistakes in your writing.
Grammarly makes you a better writer by finding and correcting up to 10x more mistakes than your word processor.
- Eliminate : ErrorsInstantly fix over 250 types of errors, most of which Microsoft Word® can’t find.
- Enhance : Clarity and MeaningFind the perfect word every time with context-optimized synonym suggestions.
- Become a Better : WriterLearn about your mistakes so that you can avoid them next time.
- Write Anywhere : Whether you’re writing emails, essays, or social media posts, Grammarly has your back.
- Grammarly Check : Eliminates most writing mistakes Grammarly corrects over 250 types of grammatical mistakes, while also catching contextual spelling errors and poor vocabulary usage.
- Grammar Check Anywhere : Works wherever you write online Grammarly helps you write mistake-free on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and nearly anywhere else you write on the web.
- Grammar Check Linguists : Built by the world’s leading linguists Grammarly’s powerful grammar checking algorithms are developed by the world’s leading authorities on linguistic technology.
- 250 points of grammar:Grammarly scans your text for proper use of more than 250 advanced grammar rules, spanning everything from subject-verb agreement to article use to modifier placement.
- Contextual spelling checker:Correctly spelled words used in the wrong context mean embarrassing mistakes for you. Grammarly spots erroneous use of lose/loose, affect/effect, lie/lay, there/their/they’re, and many other commonly confused words.
- Vocabulary enhancement: Words can make an impact, or they can fall flat. Enhance your sentences with Grammarly’s context-optimized word choice suggestions to instantly improve the readability of your document.