Quick Macros – automation software for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.Quick Macros can automate most tasks that you could do manually with keyboard and mouse. Also it can automate many other tasks
- Automate various repetitive tasks in windows and dialogs. Click menus, buttons, links and other objects. Press keys, copy/paste text. Interact with user interface objects without keyboard and mouse. Find and click images on screen.
- Manipulate windows. Activate, close, resize, move, get properties.
- Manage files. Run, open, copy, delete, find, get properties, zip.
- Automatically close annoying popup windows. Automatically fill dialog fields. Perform various other actions when a certain window is created.
- Run programs, open documents, folders and websites faster from a custom toolbar or popup menu. Use toolbars/menus to insert email addresses and other frequently used text in the active window.
- Internet tasks. Automate web browser. Interact with web page objects without keyboard and mouse. Login, fill forms. Extract data. Download files. FTP, email.
- Get text from various sources: window, file, web browser, Internet, Excel, database, Sqlite database, registry, XML, CSV, INI. Process it, extract some parts. Send it to another window, Excel, file, etc.
- Various admin tasks. Install software. Monitor files, processes, logs. Manage services. Backup files. Shutdown, restart, sleep, lock computer.
- Various software and web development tasks. Software testing.
- Quick Macros can replace various utility, application launcher and other programs, reducing the number of installed programs and running processes. Some examples can be found in the forum.