What is AfterLib ?
AfterLib – Our E-Commerce tool is the most advanced on the market, with unique and never seen before features including a sales tracker, taking the FB Ads Library to the next level.
- Unlimited credits (unlimited ads/pages)
- Store Revenue Tracker: 65 stores
- Access: 2 devices/IP (you + 1 virtual assistant)
- Online support (24/7)
- 3 day trail for $1
What we track and do?
- With AfterLib you can sort the Ads Library by Performance, Trend Factor, Shopify, WooCommerce, and so much more.
- We have hundreds of filter options and much more.
- You can also sort all collected pages from the Ads Library and never lose track of a competitor.
- Follow, inspect and keep an eye on the pages you like the most.
Store Revenue Tracker
- Our store revenue tracker can track and accurately estimate the sold items and revenue of multiple Shopify stores for you.
- It works offline and is the most accurate in the industry at the moment.
- Facebook: Gain access to the Facebook advertising spy tool, which maintains one of the world’s largest ad datasets, ensuring you’ll never run out of ways to advertise.
- Quora: See the competitive ad query research arena via the cutting-edge Quora ad spy tool.
- Google: Improve your research capacity by using the Google Ad Spy library, which is accessible via the dashboard tools that target keywords and text advertising.
- Youtube: Get your hands on an extremely comprehensive YouTube advertisements spy tool, which allows you to uncover adverts in any format offered by the channel.
- Instagram: Use the Instagram advertising spy tool’s comprehensive filters to locate the most popular advertisements and their placement options.
- Pinterest: Using Pinterest ad spy tools, you may pinpoint your entail’s advertising and refine your research tactics.
Why should you use?
- Minimize your team’s ad research bandwidth and reallocate your resources to greater aims!
- Uncover new trends and be creative with your graphic design ideas for brand marketing initiatives.
- Conduct smart and targeted digital marketing ad campaigns by learning about back-end advertising strategy.
- Analyze the text, image, and captions of an ad creative to get new ideas for writing captivating ad copy.