What is BrandNav ?
BrandNav is a sales intelligence platform that provides insights on 14.5 million active eCommerce DTC companies.
BrandNav has the world’s most accurate, and frequently updated database – ideal for lead generation, market research and data enrichment.
FE – BrandNav – $1764
- Unlimited access to all 15M+ eCommerce companies
- 20 searches per day
- 2,000 stores export per month
- 1 User
- Stack 1 additional code:
- 55,000 stores export per month, 1,000 searches per day
- Export more stores at $10 for each 1,000 additional stores
- Stack 2 additional codes:
- 90,000 stores export per month, 2,000 searches per day
- Export more stores at $5 for each 1,000 additional stores
- Stack 3 additional codes:
- 140,000 stores export per month, 5,000 searches per day
- Export more stores at $2 for each 1,000 additional stores
BrandNav Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BrandNav free?: Yes, Brand Nav has a free plan that you can start with and then upgrade to a paid account as your needs grow.
- How often is BrandNav data updated?: This software data is refreshed every week and this gives us an unprecedented real-time view of changes. We continuously verify, update and enrich DTC eCommerce business data points.
- How accurate is BrandNav data?: This software data is actively managed and updated by automated programs that crawl the complete web – as well as a dedicated human review team ensuring the highest level of accuracy of data.
- What filters are available in BrandNav?: This softwaregives you access to over 30 filters. Here are some of them: niche, country, language, platform, shipping carriers, estimated monthly revenue, avg. product price, monthly app spend, technographics, employee count, social media followers, etc. Sign up to Brand Nav for free to access all the filters.
- Are there any hidden restrictions to BrandNav filters?: No, This software has no restrictions. You get access to all filters on each plan.
- What data points can be downloaded and exported?: This software gives you access to multiple data points. Here are some of them: niche, country, language, platform, shipping carriers, estimated monthly revenue, avg. product price, monthly app spend, technographics, employee count, social media followers, etc. Sign up to Brand Nav for free to start downloading.
- Is Keyword Search (search by product type and name) available in Brand Nav?: Keyword Search feature is currently under development.
- Where can I learn more about future updates and product roadmap? You can checkout future updates and product roadmap
- How are company revenue estimates calculated? Company revenue estimates are calculated using multiple data points that indicate the quality, size and health of the business – website traffic, employee headcount, technographics, app spend, social media followers, merchant sales data, average product price and many more.
- How do I cancel my subscription?: Login to your Brand Nav account and go to Billings to cancel your subscription.
- Does BrandNav provide contact details of Ecommerce DTC brand owners?: No, This software does not provide contact details.
- Can I export Dropshipping stores data from Brand Nav?: Yes, This software let’s you export Dropshipping Stores. Login to Brand Nav and choose “Store Category” filter to download your list of Dropshipping stores.
- Can I export Amazon stores data from BrandNav?: Yes, BrandNav let’s you export Amazon stores. Login to BrandNav and choose “Amazon FBA” & “Amazon Pay” under “Technologies Stack” filter to download your list of Amazon stores.
- Why can I see only 50 stores when I do a search on a free plan & 500 stores when I do a search on a paid plan?: We only show 50 stores (on a free plan) & 500 stores (on a paid plan) to prevent scraping from our platform. But you can export as many stores as you have in your quota if you’re on a paid plan.