Domain flipping is the art of buying a domain name for a low price, and then selling it for a much higher price to a qualified buyer.
You don’t have to be a seasoned domainer (somebody who’s entire business is buying/selling domains) to make money flipping domains. As a beginner, you can turn $100 into $1000 just by picking the right domains to buy and then selling them in the right places.
Flipping is a practice as old as time itself. You can flip a house, a car, a business, collectibles. Anything that can be bought cheap and then sold for a higher price is a good option for flipping.
This is the method I would use if I had to start from scratch and needed to make money NOW. It’s that powerful.
Here’s everything else you’re getting:
- A full, intensive video training course that takes you from A to Z, teaches you everything you need to know, complete with checklists and summaries to make this easy for you.
- Every single one of Rami’s highly guarded techniques that helped him generate MILLIONS throughout the years from Domaining.
- The Domaining “Butterfly Effect”. These tips alone will leave you leaps and
- A Repeatable SATURATION-PROOF Business Model at your fingertips
- Where to Find $5000+ Domains for $10. Step by step.
- Everything About Domaining even if you’ve NEVER purchased a domain name before. Even if you have ZERO clue what domaining is. We cover EVERYTHING from A to Z
- And much, much more!
If you’ve been looking for that one method that can finally turn things around for you and get you a full time income from IM, THIS is your wakeup call. Period.
In all my years as an IM I’ve never seen more overwhelming proof. We’re talking 18 years of verifiable, extraordinary income.
And just as importantly, I’ve never worked with a guy with more integrity than Rami. He is a genuine gentleman, which you will really come to love when you start working with him one on one.
So why flip domain names?
There are many reasons why flipping a domain name can be very profitable and lucrative for you:
- Domain names are low maintenance, you don’t need to work on them or improve them before selling
- If you know where to look you can get them very cheaply or even register a brand new domain to flip
- There are so many potential buyers out there that if you have high quality domains it’s only a matter of time until someone purchases them
- It’s very low risk (you can get started with $10, $50, or $100)
Is it easy to flip a domain?
In theory, it is very easy to buy a domain for one price and sell it for a higher price. However, you need to know what type of domain name to buy and develop a good eye for names which will sell for a good price.
Once you know how to find the domain names and figure out which ones are likely to sell, you will have no problem making $100s or $1000s every month.
How much can you make flipping a domain name?
Before we jump into the details of buying and selling domain names, let’s first look at how much you can expect to make when you sell a domain.
The market for buying and selling domains is big. Really big! In fact, over 300,000 new domains are registered every single day!
What happens is that domains get registered and used, but because you have to renew the domain name every year in order to keep it, many domain owners simply choose not to renew.
This is where you can make your money!
Domain names that have been used for a site, but have since expired, can be very lucrative. The reason for this is that they tend to have a lot of mentions online. If you find a domain that has expired which has links to it from good quality news sites, blogs, and social media sites, these are exactly the type of domain you can flip for a profit.
Past domain name sales (and how much you could make)