What is Statista ?
Statista is Global No.1 Business Data Platform. Insights and facts across 170 industries and 150+ countries
- All functions of the Single Account
- Access to dossiers, forecasts, studies
- Tranco is ranking this website high based on the traffic volume ()
- We found that the website is using an external review system
- This website offers payment methods which offer a “money back services”
- Online shopping features were detected (use our shopping scam checklist)
- The average review score for this site is mediocre
- We found a valid SSL certificate
- The site has been set-up several years ago
- DNSFilter labels this site as safe
- Checked for malware and phishing by Flashstar
- This website is trusted by Trend Micro
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does Statista do?
- It is the company behind www.statista.com, one of the world’s leading statistics portals. Customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche trust our high-quality market research, data intelligence, and content marketing services. This software draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity with 550 employees from more than 45 nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, and Paris. We have been awarded multiple-times as a leading innovative and digital company.
- How much does This software cost?
- The supported pricing models for data are available by getting in contact with them via Datarade. Get talking to a member of the team to receive custom pricing options, information about data subscription fees, and quotes for data offering tailored to your use case.
- What kind of data does it have?
- Research Data, Merger & Acquisition Data, Wearables Data, Wind Power Data, and 2 others