What is Koala ?
Koala (koala.sh) is a powerful AI content writer that’s easy to use, well-priced and accurate. It produces SEO-rich content that’s fantastic for blogging and information sites.
- GPT-4 and GPT-3.5 *
- Real-time search results integration
- Live Amazon data for affiliate articles
- KoalaWriter: 15,000 words per month
- KoalaChat: 250 messages per month
- Google Sheets Integration
- API Access
- Everything in Essentials
- KoalaWriter: 100,000 words per month
- KoalaChat: 1,000 messages per month
How I’m Using Koala Day to Day
Right now, I’m using this software on my niche site to create informational content based on low hanging fruit keywords.
Here’s what my typical workflow looks like:
- Jump into Low Fruits, enter a keyword, and enable the ‘PAA’ People Also Ask toggle so I can get questions related to my niche topic
- Ask Low Fruits to fetch volumes on the keywords that come up
- Find 5-10 keywords that I can rank in the SERPs for with low search volume (more green/blue fruits the better)
- Enter my keyword into KoalaWriter (koala.sh)
- Toggle the ChatGPT 4 option
- Set the SEO Optimization to ‘AI-Powered’ (I’m still testing this)
- Set the Tone of Voice to default or 2nd person, depending on the article
- Toggle on the ‘Real Time Search Results’ and ‘Use outline editor’
- Use the Outline Creator to map out how my article should be structured
- Sit back and wait a few minutes for the article to get created
- Copy the article to the clipboard and put it in a Google doc so I can start editing with Grammarly.
- Post to my site and add images with alt text.
- Hit Publish once I’m happy with everything! Done!
The whole process takes me 15-20 minutes per article, depending on how much editing and fact checking I have to do. Much faster than the 2-4 hours I’d normally spend doing an information article.
The best features
AI-powered Content Generation
- It utilizes advanced natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques to create well-structured, coherent content that accurately conveys key information on basically any topic. About a week ago, they just released a new update that now grabs data from the top 100 sites ranking on a topic to help you generate an even more comprehensive article.
- One of the most significant benefits of Koala.sh is its incredibly simple user-friendly interface. As a blogger or content creator, your main focus should be to create engaging content effortlessly without getting bogged down by complicated tools or software. It’s really strips back all the excessive options and overwhelm you typically find in other tools and gives you only what you need to create high-quality content.
- Navigating through the platform is incredibly intuitive as it offers customizable writing options to suit your unique style and preferences. I felt right at home using and I think it’s the easiest AI tool I’ve used to date. If you’re not tech-savvy, and you want a simple (yet very powerful tool) I think It is the best option in 2023.
Multiple Language Support
- Koala.sh supports multiple languages, making it easy for writers and bloggers to create content in their preferred language.
- Using the power ChatGPT, It will automatically translate your written content into the target language while maintaining its original meaning and style.
- Based on the research I did, It does this using a dialogue model trained using “Meta’s LLaMA on web-gathered data” in various languages. If you’re writing content for multiple languages, It has the smarts to help you output in languages other than English.
SEO Friendly Content
- What sets Koala.sh apart from other AI writing tools is its focus on quality content creation. In fact, it’s much better than an entry-level writer that you’ll find on Upwork or Fiverr.
- Rather than churning out low-quality articles, the software generates long-form content with proper grammar and clear messaging. I’ve also noticed that there’s almost no repeated fluff content that I occasionally find with other tools. I personally use either SurferSEO or Rank Math SEO Plug-in and generally run all articles through its built optimization tool.
- If you’re a Surfer SEO user, you’ll be happy to know that It does an excellent job of creating high-scoring content right out of the gate.
- Overall, if you’re looking for an affordable way to create SEO-friendly content without sacrificing quality, then KoalaWriter is right up there.
Pros And Cons Of Koala
Here’s my list of Pros and Cons :
- Clean easy-to-use interface
- Multiple language support
- 1-Click SEO-friendly content
- Real-Time Results for accurate factual data
- Grabs relevant information from top 100 ranking sites
- ChatGPT 4.0 or ChatGPT 3.5 Turbo
- Affordable options
- All the Pro Bloggers are using
- ChatGPT 4.0 content will use 4x your credits
- Occasionally freezes (rare though)