What is SurgeGraph ?
- LSIGraph started off as a free SEO tool and has been the go-to LSI keyword tool for the SEO community since 2015. Today, 8 years after its inception, we are excited to announce that we are formally transitioning everything LSIGraph, to SurgeGraph.
- So why SurgeGraph? Why did we choose the word surge, and what does it mean? What is the Surge Effect?
- The word “surge” means “a sudden and great increase”, which is exactly what the word surge in SurgeGraph conveys.
- By using our tool, we want our users to experience a surge in their traffic graph, hence SurgeGraph. Also, we want to coin this phenomenon as “the Surge Effect”—remember, you first heard this from us!
FE – SurgeGraph – $290
- Unlimited Report export
- Unlimited Keyword searches
- 150K Keywords returned/mo
- Unlimited Documents/mo
- Unlimited Projects and keyword mapper in planner
- 30K Bulk keyword research/mo
- Multi locations and languages
- Target multiple keywords in Semantic Writer
- Import URL to Semantic Writer
- Access to Popular Questions
- Access to Frequently Linked
- Full access to Planner
- White label report
SURGEGraph’s New Mission
Delivering the SURGE Effect will be our passion and mission moving forward as a team. Not only do we want you to see a surge in your traffic graph, we want you to achieve it fast. So we boil our mission down to: “Grow your organic traffic. FAST.”
And to achieve this mission, we’ll focus on three cornerstones for SEO success. It’s similar to our current one, but evolved into something even better.
- Choose the right keywords: This stays the same. We want you to be able to target the best keywords that answer user intent and give you a higher chance to rank.
- Write long-form content that is the best in the Top 10: By analyzing what the Top 10 pages are doing, we want you to optimize your content so that yours is even better than the top-ranking pages.
- Accelerate content velocity: To execute content velocity, you’d need to publish a lot of content in a short period of time. Hence, we want to help you create long-form content faster, while also have them strongly interlinked together.
In this new mission, we invite you to join us in this adventure, not just as a user, but also as someone to help us shape the future of the app
SurgeGraph will be developed with this roadmap in mind
- SURGEGraph Outline and Brief Builder: The Outline Builder will generate outlines and briefs for you to start writing right away. So, instead of spending hours analyzing the SERP to build your outline, we aim to cut it down to minutes. We also want it to be your go-to brief builder when you are dealing with an outsourced writer, so ease of sharing will also be part of the consideration.
- SurgeGraph BigData & AI-powered Writing Assistant: The Writing Assistant will write your long-form content for you from scratch. This is in line with one of our mission to help you achieve content velocity, by enabling you to produce more long-form content in a shorter time. This means you no longer have to spend hours upon hours working on a single piece of content, and instead let the Writing Assistant do the bulk of the work for you.
- SurgeGraph Automated Topic Clustering: Topic Clustering helps you cover a topic in depth to build your context relevancy and increase your authority. It also allows you to plan and build your internal links for a better site architecture.
- Reorganized Workflow and User Experience: As we include new modules into the app, we want to integrate all features into a seamless workflow with an intuitive UI. This means you won’t have to worry about doing any gruntwork, and just focus on strategizing while having the smoothest experience on the app.
- Grow The Operation: We have always been a very lean team and we’ve done great things. But with this new milestone, we are looking to scale up the operation to do even more amazing things. We wish to tap into not just local, but also international talent. From app development, to data scientist, to sales, to marketing, if you are passionate about our mission and believe you are a good fit to our upcoming adventure, we are just an email away.
How Will This Change Affect Me?
- We know change can be disorienting at times. We embrace familiarity, and drastic changes can throw us off. So if you’re currently one of our awesome subscribers, we want to assure you that you’ll essentially still be using the same tool, just a better version of it, with a (slight) change in name and logo. Even with our great plans laid ahead, we’ll make sure to provide all the support and resources you need so that you can familiarize yourself with any changes we’ll make.
- And most importantly, you don’t have to worry about paying even a penny more. Your subscription plan will remain the same, and you’ll enjoy the same access you currently have.