What is Packt ?
Packt – Access the most comprehensive eBook library in tech. All the practical content you’ll ever need to get the job done
FE – Packt – $129.99
- Unlimited access to Packt’s library of 6,500+ practical books and videos
- Constantly refreshed with 50+ new titles a month
- Exclusive Early access to books as they’re written
- Solve problems while you work with advanced search and reference features
- Offline reading on the mobile app
- Choose a DRM-free eBook or Video every month to keep
- PLUS own as many other DRM-free eBooks or Videos as you like for just $5 each
- Exclusive print discounts
Packt Will work for everyone
- Save time and stay focused on work: Packt’s advanced search helps you get exactly what you need from our expansive library of over 7500+ books and videos.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Be first on new and emerging tech with early access to unpublished books and 50 new titles every month.
- Save money and get perks: Not only is a Packt subscription the best value for money tech library in pure content terms, but you can also earn free DRM-free eBook downloads and other discounts.
- Advance your knowledge in tech from the experts: Our books are written by developers, for developers – we unlock expert knowledge that you won’t find anywhere else online.
- Read whatever, wherever, whenever: You can access our library on any device, and even read offline with our mobile app.
- Learn your way: Manage your learning with customisable playlists, notes in books, and personalised recommendations.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I extract my video file? All modern operating systems ship with ZIP file extraction built in. If you’d prefer to use a dedicated compression application, we’ve tested WinRAR / 7-Zip for Windows, Zipeg / iZip / UnRarX for Mac and 7-Zip / PeaZip for Linux. These applications support all extension files.
- What happens if an Early Access Course is cancelled? Projects are rarely cancelled, but sometimes it’s unavoidable. If an Early Access course is cancelled or excessively delayed, you can exchange your purchase for another course. For further details, please contact us.
- Where can I send feedback about an Early Access title? If you have any feedback about the product you’re reading, or Early Access in general, then please fill out a contact and we’ll make sure the feedback gets to the right team.
- Can I download the code files for Early Access titles? We try to ensure that all books in Early Access have code available to use, download, and fork on GitHub. This helps us be more agile in the development of the book, and helps keep the often changing code base of new versions and new technologies as up to date as possible. Unfortunately, however, there will be rare cases when it is not possible for us to have downloadable code samples available until publication. When we publish the book, the code files will also be available to download from the Packt website.
- How accurate is the publication date? The publication date is as accurate as we can be at any point in the project. Unfortunately, delays can happen. Often those delays are out of our control, such as changes to the technology code base or delays in the tech release. We do our best to give you an accurate estimate of the publication date at any given time, and as more chapters are delivered, the more accurate the delivery date will become.
- How will I know when new chapters are ready? We’ll let you know every time there has been an update to a course that you’ve bought in Early Access. You’ll get an email to let you know there has been a new chapter, or a change to a previous chapter. The new chapters are automatically added to your account, so you can also check back there any time you’re ready and download or read them online.
- I am a Packt subscriber, do I get Early Access? Yes, all Early Access content is fully available through your subscription. You will need to have a paid for or active trial subscription in order to access all titles.