What is Pixiko ?
Pixiko is a multitool online video editor and maker that lets you process videos directly in your browser without downloading any software. Pixiko lets you edit your video in your web browser in just a few clicks, with options to speed up, slow down, loop, trim, split, or reverse it. (Missy Elliot, eat your heart out.) You can easily apply any time effect you want on the whole video or just one section.
- Motion text, videos, and images
- Letter animation effects
- Video and image filters
- Animated graphic effects for videos, images, and text
- Time effects: speed up, slow motion, loop, trim, and reverse
- Transition effects
- Auto-resize tool for all general formats: square, YouTube, stories, and more
- Shapes with motion and graphic effects
- 100+ fully customized video templates
- Standalone tools: video merge, video converter, video, and audio reverse
- Integration with Pixabay
- High-quality video (1080p HD resolution)
- High generation speed
- Video length up to 30 minutes
- Unlimited character length
- Advanced editing
- Make videos in any language
Who should use Pixiko?
Some potential users of Pixiko might include:
- Practically anyone involved in video production: bloggers, marketing professionals, SMM professionals, brand owners, video production professionals and casual active users of other social networks together.
- People who want to create and edit videos for personal or professional use, but do not have access to specialized video editing software or technical expertise.
- Businesses or individuals who want to create high-quality, professional-looking videos for marketing or branding purposes.
- People who want to create videos for social media or other online platforms, and need an easy-to-use tool for editing and enhancing their content.
- If you are here then you have grasped the truth about the increasing popularity of videos and you are keeping up with modern trends. The age of statics is coming to an end and people are looking for motion. That’s why photo-only video content is so much more popular. So, we just want to suggest you a bundle of different tools needed for easy video editing depending on your video production goals.
What can Pixiko do for you?
Below I will list some of the features that I like the most about this tool for you:
- Add Text to a Video
You have a video but you need to add some comments or maybe titles. Pixiko tells: “Don’t download any programs”, because you can add text to a video online. Just use our Tool and your video will become more captivating and understandable.
- Add Music to a Video
Do you have a cool video and a desire to make it more attractive? There is a simple way to upgrade your content. If you have background sounds and want to remove them, do it quickly with the help of Video Mute. Then you can add your soundtrack to a video file.
- Video Combiner
There are two lonely videos which really want to be together. You know it and have a great desire to help them. Pixiko editor also can’t stand when someone or something cannot be together for no apparent reason. That is why we have developed a special Tool which can joint two videos together.
- Video Watermark
Your own video must be only yours. However, on the Internet it is not surprisingly when someone just copies? There is one method which helps to avoid such situation. Use watermarks
- Reverse Video
Many people like reversing video because they are unusual and even tricky. They have such an effect when the video plays from last frame to the first one. You can see it in some movies. Even if you are not a film director, you can use this tool in order to share cool video with your friends.