What is AnswerThePublic ?
AnswerThePublic listens into autocomplete data from search engines like Google then quickly cranks out every useful phrase and question people are asking around your keyword.
It’s a goldmine of consumer insight you can use to create fresh, ultra-useful content, products and services. The kind your customers really want.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited searches per day
- CPC and search volume data
- Unlimited Searches per day
- 20 Searches listening alerts
- Compare data over time
- Unlimited Export CSV
- High resolution Download Images
- Hide branches & suggestions
- Priority customer support
- Education package
- Online course: How to Master AnswerThePublic
- Online course: Search Listening and the Customer Journey
- Search tracking (save snapshots)
- Search listening alerts
How It Works
- If you’re curious about where Answer The Public gets its data from, they get it directly from Google and other search engines. As they put it, their tools “listen in” to the autocomplete data of search engines, thereby revealing all sorts of things people have searched for. Answer The Public constantly goes through this data, picking out “useful” phrases and questions, and storing them in a database.
- To use Answer The Public, all you have to do is enter 1-2 relevant keywords. It will then reveal a goldmine of consumer insights. The results are sorted into sub-topics and organized by why, how, what, when, are, and so on.
Without signing up or paying a cent, you can start using AnswerThePublic to learn more about what your audience is searching for. However, they do put a cap on how many searches you can perform each day. Subscribing to one of the premium tiers will unlock a substantial amount of additional insights and features.
Perform Unlimited Searches & Exports
- With a paid subscription, there’s no limit to how many searches you can perform each day, which is particularly great for marketers and other professional users. Plus, you won’t have to continually return to the platform to revisit your results because premium subscribers can export results directly to a CSV file for later reference.
- Best of all, the exported CSV file enables you to filter and pivot so you can digest the data in whatever ways works best for you. Alternatively, if you need visualization tools, revisit your AnswerThePublic dashboard to view the insights with their intuitive and advanced visualization options. What’s more, if you love the tool’s visualizations that much, you can even export high-resolution images of these visualizations for easier referencing, presenting, and sharing.
Monitor & Receive Alerts for New Suggestions
- You may find AnswerThePublic to be an addictive tool that you revisit often, but what if great ideas come about in the meantime and you haven’t logged into your dashboard to check? Since the nature of this tool means it’s always collecting new (potentially highly valuable) data, the option to monitor specific searches is a powerful feature.
- Premium users can set up alerts so that you get a weekly email digest highlighting the questions that are being asked around a given topic. When you consider changing brand perceptions, seasonal trends, and the constant stream of fresh, emerging ideas and concerns, this feature lets you stay of competitors.
Hide Unwanted Suggestions
- Tired of seeing unwanted branches or suggestions? AnswerThePublic lets you prune them out of your search results, hiding anything you consider irrelevant. For instance, if you design clothes for women, you can hide any suggestions relating to men’s clothing or garments. Likewise, if you only want to focus on athletic apparel, you can narrow your results even further.
Learn and Collaborate
- Working with others? AnswerThePublic makes collaboration easy by enabling you to invite unlimited team members. Inviting others allows you to work side-by-side on a project or operate independently on separate projects. What’s more, if you want to make the most of this tool, it offers a video masterclass, training eBook, and other educational resources to ensure you can use every feature available to you.
- Plus, priority customer support is only a chat away to get answers to all of your questions if you ever run into problems.