What is FlexClip ?
Flex Clip is an all-in-one web tool for making videos, movies and slideshows in minutes.
- Video editor; Movie maker; slideshow maker; screen recorder
- Custom watermark
- No Flex Clip intro
- Unlimited video downloads
- All stickers and overlays
- Copyright-free music
- 1000+ professionally-designed templates
- Rich animated elements
- Millions of royalty free media resources
- All transitions
- Advanced editing
- Make videos in 8 languages
- unlimited stock video per project
- Save unlimited projects under your account
- Video length up to 30 minutes
- 1080p Full-HD downloads
- 100 GB Cloud Space
The best Features of FlexClip
- An intuitive interface: The interface is clear and fluid, which is immediately pleasing to the eye. All the main options are present at the top, from which you can choose the one you want. You can log into your FlexClip profile in the top right corner. If you hover over each of the models, you will see a small preview of what the final product will look like. This feature proved to be very helpful in choosing the right model. Once you’ve chosen your model, you might say you’re halfway there.
- Cut a clip: When you choose a video from the library (stock video) or from your computer, you can easily add it to your project. Click on a clip in your project to trim that clip, so you can easily extract a section.
- Add text overlay: If you want to edit some text on your video, you can easily do it with the Editor’s text tool. Click the Text button on the left, and you’ll instantly see a list of text templates you can choose from. From the simple to the most feature-rich, there is something for everyone.
- Insert element: The FlexClip editor also allows you to easily add various elements to your video. There are also many choices, with no loading times, for example, shapes, promotional badges, or arrows to social media icons.
- Add music or audio: There is the option to upload your own audio files, as well as a FlexClip music library which is a gem of its kind! When you click the “Add Stock Music” button, a world literally opens up for you. You can choose from amazing categories, including sound effects and movie trailers. In addition, the extensive filter options via the search function give you various possibilities to find what you are looking for quickly, easily and intuitively, so that you have the perfect free music for your video right away.
- Export video: Exporting your video is as easy as saying it. Click on export, choose a resolution and go. You can choose between 480p, 720p or 1080p (full HD). Depending on your subscription, your choice may be limited.
FlexClip Pros & Cons
- FlexClip lets you manage everything with the drag and drop functionalityThere are over 1000 predefined video templates on different niches, royalty-free images, and audio tracks available
- FlexClip supports all popular formats, such as MOV, WEBM, M4V, MP4, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP3, etc
- You can add text, captions, logos, music, filters, transition effects, and much more
- Free to capture the screen and record voiceover
- Other free tools are available such as Screen Recorder, Slideshow Maker, Video Converter, and Video Compressor
- Limited features are available in the free version
- It takes some time to export the videos
- No team collaboration
- Limited if you’re a professional video editor