What is Hexomatic ?
Create your own bots in minutes to extract data from any website and leverage 30+ ready made automations to scale time consuming tasks on autopilot. Hexomatic works 24/7 from the cloud, no complex software or coding required.
- Automation credits
- (Monthly renewing quota)
- Simultaneous running workflows
- Export to CSV and Google sheet
- Notifications to Telegram, Slack, email
- Get access to community automation recipes
- Access premium automations(requires premium credits)
- Access residential proxies(requires premium credits)
- Create your own automation recipes
- Datacentre IP rotation
Dashboard and User Interface
- Once you have signed in, the main dashboard looks great with a simple user interface.
- Hexomatic includes three core components: Workflows, automations, and scraping recipes.
- The key thing to keep in mind is that all the things in Hexomatic are operating inside a workflow. Also, it is where you include automation or scraping recipes and determine your workflow scheduling and the output.
- Let us look into every core component in more depth:
- Workflows are in which you could run automations and scraping recipes.
- The best means to imagine how workflows function is to visualize a spreadsheet with rows and columns.
- For instance, when you operate a scraping recipe, you are effectively populating your spreadsheet with structured data rows you have found from websites.
- Then, while you include automation in the workflow, it’ll run that task for every single spreadsheet row, depending on its input.
- Select the name & drag and drop the automation or scraping recipe you would love to run when you make a workflow.
- You’ll have to define an input slot to run the scraping recipe or automation from to each. The good thing regarding workflows is you can string together as many workflows or scraping recipes as you want.
- Then once you press continue, you may decide whether to execute the workflow one time manually or perhaps if you want to execute it on a repeating schedule.
- You may find all of your workflows as well as their statuses inside the “Workflows” tab. If a workflow is run correctly, then you can download the outcomes in a CSV file.
- On the other hand, automations are pre-designed and allow you to do actions within a workflow, for instance, fetching Google search results, detecting email contact or social media details, transforming numbers, dates, or text, doing translations, etc.
- You can learn more about every available automation inside the “Automations” tab. To execute any automation, make a workflow, then drag & drop the automation you wish to use.
- Scraping recipes allow you to build your bots to scrape information from any site using a point & click browser. You will find two ways to use scraping recipes:
- You can make a scraping recipe depending on just one category page or search result to get all the URLs and listing names automatically. Or you could offer listing page URLs or a list of products (using the info input automation) and to every URL scrape certain fields.
- To run the scraping recipes, create a brand-new workflow & drag & drop the scraping recipe. Also, workflows let you chain extra automations or scraping recipes as well.
Pros and Cons
- Brought to you from the people behind popular Hexowatch & Hexometer.
- Works 24/7 through the cloud; no complicated coding or software is needed.
- 30 plus ready-made automation for scaling repetitive jobs on autopilot.
- It comes with a night mode and a super intuitive UI.
- It is ideal for less tech-savvy users who just ought to point and shoot.
- It is simple to run out of time/credits for large scrapes.
- Not appropriate for social media automation.
Frequently asked questions
- What is a workflow? A workflow is a list of actions one can chain along as lego to assign time-consuming or repetitive tasks. You may begin a workflow via a list of URLs, keywords, a CSV sheet, or any site automation scraping recipe. Then for every line entry, you can conduct automation or actions similar to a flow diagram using conditional logic.
- What is Hexomatic? Hexomatic is a zero-code, work automation system that allows you to use the world wide web as your data source, harness the most advanced AI solutions, and human assistants of the crowdsourced team to delegate and automate time-consuming work.
- What is the difference between Hexowatch and Hexomatic? Hexowatch is a change monitoring system that notifies you when content, visual, source code, keyword, availability, price, sitemap, API, or backlink changes are discovered. Hexomatic is a work automation system that allows you to run automation, capture data, and leverage crowdsourcing and 3rd party services to automate repetitive tasks in bulk.
- Which sites can I scrape with Hexomatic? Hexomatic has an in-built website scraper that you can use to extract images, numbers, or text at scale using pagination support. A few websites use more high-level countermeasures that might block the requests; this scraping engine includes integrated rotating IPs, which helps avoid this. You will find an optional proxy add-on (residential) available too.
- Can I use Hexomatic to do social automations? Hexomatic is used to scrape many sites but is not created to do social media tasks like automated connection requests, liking, following, or other things which may get people banned from websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.
- What integrations will Hexomatic have? It intends to integrate with Pabbly Connect, Zapier, Webhooks, SyncSpider, and Integrately shortly. Then, it’ll incorporate Hexowatch vertically so you can execute workflows. Later, they will plan integrations depending on user demand.
- Can Hexomatic scrape info from password-protected pages? Yes, you can log in as part and parcel of your scraping automation.