HERE’S JUST A SAMPLING OF THE INCREDIBLY POTENT COPYWRITING METHODS YOU’LL FIND IN THE WORLD’S BEST-KEPT COPYWRITING SECRETS …
- How the great Ted Nicholas added an extra $2 million profit on a single mailing. It’s on page 78.
- Rosser Reeves’ “lost” 3-part formula for writing a winning Unique Selling Proposition or “USP.” Page 3.
- Opera singer’s communication secret can make you a better copywriter. Page 49.
- The world’s most powerful tool for making sure every headline you write is a winner: the secret of the 4 U’s. Page 22.
- 7 steps to getting past “writer’s block,” regaining your momentum, and writing great copy in time to meet even the tightest deadline. Page 33.
- Multiplying your copy’s power with the “So what?” test. Page 21.
- Generate more sales leads with surveys by following this proven format. Page 41.
- How to create powerful headlines – in just 10 minutes – with your “reptilian brain.” Page 5.
- How to get your client to practically write the copy for you: extracting pearls from other people’s brains with the art of interviewing. Page 37.
- Transform your guarantee from a risky liability into a sales-producing asset. Page 90.
- Get the media to close more sales for you – for free – than your paid advertising alone could ever do. Page 98.
- How to take your copywriting to the next level by doing this one simple thing each evening instead of watching television. Page 101.
- How Jerry Seinfeld’s comedy formula can help you close more and bigger sales, more often. Page 96.
- David Deutsch’s 7 time-tested ways to make more compelling, order-boosting guarantees in your copy. Page 90.
- Marketing secrets of the world’s greatest thinkers. Page 107.
- And so much more…
[sociallocker id=”7760″] [/sociallocker]