What is Adspy ?
AdSpy is the largest searchable database of Facebook and Instagram ads in the world. Using our unparalleled array of data and innovative search functionality, uncovering the ads that you need to see becomes a simple task.
Key Features of AdSpy
- ENHANCED BASIC SEARCH
- The features you expect – enhanced. Search by the text in the ad, the advertiser’s name, the number of likes it has, the type of media it uses, etc. Sort the results with clever filters: when was the ad last seen? How do users react? Which ad is the longest running? AdSpy is as powerful as you want to make it.
- SEARCH THROUGH COMMENTS
- With our comment search, social media users are labelling ads for you. Search through ad comments with the keywords you think are important: monitor competitors’ brands, your own brands, or see what’s had positive or negative feedback.
- ACCURATE DEMOGRAPHICS
- Using its unrivalled network of contributors, AdSpy can accurately assess who an ad is trying to target based on their location, gender, and age range. Your competitors may be dominating in regions and across markets you haven’t yet considered: AdSpy can show you them all.
- CALLING AFFILIATES
- As affiliates ourselves, we’ve built the tool that we want to use. You can find ads by affiliate network, or search for specific affiliates and offers. Have you just been given a great offer by your network? Search via the Offer ID and see how others are promoting it. AdSpy also bypasses cloakers to ensure you have flawless information straight from the landing pages.
- BIG DATA
- AdSpy simply has the largest pool of data available to you. If a hot product is kicking off and dropshippers need to know, you can be sure that AdSpy knows already.
- RAPID INTERFACE
- It’s no small task to search through millions of records in seconds. Fast servers, efficient programming, clear interfaces, and well presented data ensures that nothing can slow your research.
Pros & Cons
- Highly affordable tool for affiliates
- Extra 50k views for an additional amount
- Enhanced search results
- Massive database of Facebook and Instagram ads
- Useful and actionable features
- No limits for account sharing
- Some searches may time-out.
- Few features ads are spammed on FB due to some reason.
At last, you should also learn few of its demerits as no one is perfect in this world. Sometimes I found that the site would timeout searching for ads.
Some of the ads shown by this tool are being spammed on Facebook. I’ve also faced another issue; ads would come into view and then disappeared from the search when I tried to search for them again. I fixed this issue by resetting the search page.
Overall, this tool is perfect for Ads Spying. If you are interested in AdSpy and want to test it then you can do it without subscribing to its paid plan. Go with free ad credits and see the ads by scrolling. To see only the relevant ads you have to adjust your search term instead of continually scrolling.