What is IdeaPlan ?
IdeaPlan is NEW 4-in-1 Product Management Suite to Crowdsource, Prioritize and Launch Products & Features You Will Love.
- 1 Board
- 1 Roadmap
- 1 Changelog
- 250 Ideas
- 2 team members
- 100 contributors
- Idea moderation
- Idea prioritization
- Tracked user reporting
- Custom statuses
- Custom categories
- Custom tags
- Custom releases
- Company branding and colors
- Branding Removal (coming soon)
- Email Whitelabeling (coming soon)
- Domain Mapping (coming soon)
- Embed Option
- Sidebar Widget
- Jira / Azure Integration
- Slack Integration
- API & Webhooks
- Create Sub-Accounts
- Invite Unlimited Clients
- No Board, Roadmap or Announcement Limitations
- 1-Click Switch Between Accounts
- Sell as a Service
- Pillar #1:Product Architect
- Pillar #2:Marketing Architect
- Pillar #3:Funnel Architect
- Pillar #4:Promotion Architect
- Module #1:Mindset & Business Fundamentals
- Module #2:Development Methodology
- Module #3:The Development Process
- Module #4:Hiring Your Team
- Module #5:Creating Your Offer
- Module #6:Launch Process
- Module #7:Onboarding Sequence
- Module #8:Measuring & Analytics
- Module #9:Growth & Scaling
How does it work
How IdeaPlan Works:
- Step 1: Capture Feedback
- Step 2: Make Informed Decisions
- Step 3: Prioritize & Roadmap
- Step 4: Make Announcements
Frequently asked questions
- Q: Is there anything to install? No, It is located on the cloud, which means all you have to do is log in to your account from any web browser.
- Q: Who is IdeaPlan designed for? It was designed for any business or Entrepreneur that wants a customer-centric, product-led growth strategy – where actual users and customers help drive your product/content to what they actually need.
- Q: Is the unlimited plan really unlimited? Yes! You can create as many boards, roadmaps, changelogs and have as many contributors and users as you would like.
- Q: Will they get updates to new features and enhancements? Yes! You will receive automatic updates whenever a new feature or enhancement is rolled out. Make sure to check their product roadmap and their changelog to stay updated on everything they’re working on.
- Q: How long will this lifetime deal last? Unfortunately this is a time-sensitive offer, which will expire once the timer on the page hits 00:00. After that time, the pricing will go to the normal monthly plans.
- Q: What are team members? Team members are users who can help manage boards, roadmaps and announcement/changelogs.
- What are contributors? Contributors are any user who can post an idea/feedback/comment to a board.
- Can I use IdeaPlan for my clients? They have an “Agency add-on” that was designed for agencies that work with clients, where you can create sub-accounts and invite them to a specific sub-account to access all of the great features of IdeaPlan. This add-on is available for purchase after investing in the “unlimited” license.
- Is there a refund policy? Of course! If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with IdeaPlan, just contact email@example.com for a full refund.
- I’m In! How do I get started? Simply scroll above or below to the 3 options they have available and select the option that is right for you. You will be taken to a page where you can checkout using a credit card, debit card or PayPal.