- The meditations are designed to move you from the analytical Beta brain-wave state to the state of Alpha and develop your ability to sustain coherent brain-wave patterns. By placing your awareness on different parts of your body “in space” and on “the space around your body” as instructed by Dr. Dispenza, you are altering your brain so that you enter into the operating system of your subconscious mind—where unwanted habits and programs exist.
- The first objective is to learn to stay present and make meditation a skill. It is then from this new present state that you will change something emotionally or physically about yourself or create new experiences in your life and therefore create the life you desire!
- Mental Rehearsal: Building a New Neural Network. “Although I have mapped out a suggested four-week program for you to learn the entire process, please take as much time as you need to practice each step until it becomes familiar. The best pace to set is one that is comfortable, so you never feel overwhelmed. Please take your time and build a strong foundation. When you can concentrate on what you’re doing without letting your thoughts wander to any extraneous stimuli, you will come to a point where your body aligns with your mind. Now your new skill will become easier and easier to do. The ingredients of learning, attention, instruction, and practice will develop an associated neural network to reflect your intentions.”
- For further information regarding the purpose and benefits of these meditations, please refer to Chapter 9 – 13 in Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One. The written form of these Meditations is in Appendices A, B, and C.
1. Introduction to Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself Book Meditations (2:59)
2. Water Rising Meditation (70:37) Song: Celestial Abode Album: Bija
01-Body Parts -Space Meditation (74:21) Song: Bija Album: Bija
[sociallocker id=”3344″] [/sociallocker]
[sociallocker id=”7760″] [/sociallocker]