What is SemRush ?
SemRush: All-in-one Marketing Toolkit for digital marketing professionals
-SEO: A complete workflow for any SEO professional
-Paid Traffic: Improve the results of your PPC efforts
-Social Media: Build your most effective social media strategy
-Content&PR: Create content that helps get results
- Analytics ReportsAnalytics Reports
- Organic Research
- Advertising Research
- Display Advertising
- Keyword Research
- Product Listing Ads
- Keyword Difficulty
- Domain vs. Domain
- My Reports
- Keyword Magic Tool
- Position Tracking
- Site Audit
- Social Media Tracker
- Social Media Poster
- Brand Monitoring
- On Page SEO Checker
- Backlink Audit Tool
- Organic Traffic Insights
- Content Analyzer
- PPC Keyword Tool
The best features
- Domain and keyword analytics with historical data and keyword metrics that update on a regular basis.
- Competitive analysis that utilizes elements like market exploration, traffic, and competitor benchmarking.
- Project management, where you develop a plan for checking on keywords, tracking those keywords, and analyzing a wide range of other elements for your brand, such as social profiles and search engine results.
- Highly advanced reports that you can send to other stakeholders in your business (or clients). The reports include options for white labeling, branding, and scheduling.
- A full content marketing platform that audits your content and the competition’s content as well. You can track posts and work with SEO content templates, while also finding the right topics to research.
- A local SEO listing management module that utilizes local rankings, tracking, and other areas like local heatmaps and customer review management. These features cost extra.
Why should you use?
- As bloggers, we work day and night to write posts hoping to increase the amount of traffic coming into our blog. But we often don’t focus enough on how we’re generating that traffic. If you check your analytics, you will realize that only a couple of your blog posts are contributing all of the traffic to your blog.
- But when using the Semrush SEO tool, you can find keywords that are driving traffic to your competitor’s website and you can write quality content based on those keywords. This will help you get a better position for certain target keywords in your niche.
What is Semrush Used For?
- Semrush comes with around 50 tools, making it a complete digital marketing toolkit. From SEO tools to paid ads, it provides everything in one place, from social media to content marketing.
- To be precise, Semrush is mainly used for SEO purposes such as doing keyword and competitor research, link building, rank tracking, website auditing, and so on.
- In the next section, we’re going to review each tool in detail and help you with a better understanding of Semrush.
- Huge Keyword database.
- The best ranking tracking tool.
- They offer the fastest and biggest backlinks database.
- My favorite — are on-page and technical SEO tools.
- For competitor analysis — the most accurate data
- Agency Growth Kit — Soon, I’ll be purchasing for MyDigital.io (My Content Marketing Agency)
- Local SEO Solution — heatmap and Review management
- App Center — also offers different tools in the marketplace to help you get started.