Features of Swing Trading Lab – Set and Forget
What You Get:
- We managed to create a university-like educational structure with the simplicity of a preschool education, combining it with Alex G’s half a decade in trading experience creating The Full #setandforget Strategy
- WHAT IS THE FULL SET AND FORGET STRATEGY?
- All the tools and the right system to make you profitable in any market. (A program for anybody with WiFI)
- We skip the theory and go straight to the strategy that led me to success. I will teach you how I overcame the challenges that prevented me from being a successful and consistent trader, so that you can become one too.
- FULL SET AND FORGET STRATEGY:
- All the tools and the right system to make you profitable in any market
- Online study with 12 sections and 20+ hours of content
- Access to my private community
- Private continuous follow-up
- Weekly webinars
- Full mindset
- My full profitable strategy set and forget
- Angela: Hi, my name is Angela @dageeezz, I recently started to trade and was definitely looking forward for a person that could guide me through and get my knowledge straight, one of the things that I loved the most of the 3dab, was the patience, the knowledge shared from day 1 to the very last day, the follow ups on the telegram group 100%. What helped me the most was learning a strategy that if you follow correctly, you will get your trade to a higher standard. If you want to be part of the winning team, this the place! Thanks Alex!
- Troy Simpson: Hands down the only person I’ve ever met that really doesn’t care to charge to help people out not very many people can say that as a successful trader Alex is dope I have much respect for that man for newcomers that don’t know how to trade very well. He gives out free trades all the time some stuff I guess he hast to charge for because it takes a lot of work. Granted, we aren’t close friends but I appreciate what he does and will advise anybody to learn from him. I’m in the construction business. I just started learning how to trade I’m not very good at it yet and I don’t have friends that do it long as I keep watching the videos hopefully one day I’ll meet him face-to-face. I appreciate ya G
- Ayoub: I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for sharing your trading experience with me. Your insight and knowledge has been invaluable, and I’ve learned so much from you. Your willingness to share your experiences, successes, and failures has been truly inspiring. I appreciate your honesty and openness in discussing your trading strategies, and your willingness to answer all my questions and concerns was very helpful. I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to learn from someone as experienced and knowledgeable as you. Your guidance and guidance have been instrumental in my growth as a trader, and I am confident that I will continue to benefit from the knowledge and skills you have imparted to me.