What is Vidiq ?
Vidiq: Boost your YouTube views Discover keyword, title and description recommendations designed to get you more views and subscribers for free.
- Daily Ideas
- vid IQ Keyword Engine
- Competitor Tracking
- Trend Alerts
CHROME & FIREFOX EXTENSION
- Video Scorecard
- Live Stats Bar
- Bulk YouTube Descriptions
- Keyword Research Tool
- Most Viewed Videos
- Top Tweets for Videos
- Top Trending Videos
- SEO Title & Description Recommendations
- Inline Tag Recommendations
- Thumbnail Preview
- Compare Views
- Basic Video Analytics
- Keyword Research Tool
- Best Time of Day
- Bulk SEO Optimizations
- Dedicated SEO Analytics
- Channel Wide Tags
- Monthly Coaching Call
- Analytics Deep Dive
- Personalized Tips and Tricks
What can VidIQ do for you?
- If you want your videos to rank well and be discovered by, or suggested to, other viewers you’ll need to know how to research the best keywords to maximize your titles, descriptions, tags and Playlists, and understand what your competitors are doing to win
- The vidIQ Channel Audit tool will help you fully understand what’s working with your content, what’s not working, and what you need to do to get your Channel in the best shape you can. It’s one of the most powerful video marketing tools on the planet, giving every creator the information they need to grow and succeed on YouTube.
- With their Compare Views tool you can track the velocity of any video on YouTube and then compare it to any video or any channel to get the best real-time feedback on how your content is performing!
- YouTube is the home of trending video content and if you want to find out what’s actually trending and driving massive views their Most Viewed tool gives you incredible insight into the trending topics on YouTube.
- Their Productivity tools make running your YouTube Channel so much easier, freeing you up to spend more time creating your content.
Who should use VidIQ?
- If you’re a YouTuber, it analyzes your account and gives you meaningful insights that help you make actionable decisions. Video analytics helps you learn more about how users interact with each other.
- VidIQ is for business, you can comfortably use for basic features and professional features for a fairly cheap price. This tool has a powerful set of YouTube SEO features that help you create SEO-friendly titles, descriptions, and tags.
- You may genuinely enjoy the extra things it adds to your YouTube experience (like subscriber counts in comments, the toolbar quick stats, the like-to-dislike ratio on every video, and views per hour stats).
- One of the best features of this tool is video analysis. You can see more information about the stats in a sidebar for any given video.
- This works on any video, and you are able to see some additional information on your own videos.
- Take a look at the Channel Audit tool on the left-hand menu, which does exactly what it says it can do. You’re making videos, but you need to know what’s really working for you and what isn’t.
- This is where the Channel Audit tool comes into play, as it’s going to give you an exorbitant amount of information.
- It’s awesome that the program tracks online trends and research buzzwords and phrases for clients. This saves time and can help influencers bypass the annoying trial-and-error phase.
- It’s an easy and interactive platform that allows you to create your own marketing once you get the hang of how it works.
- VidIQ will definitely help you reach your desired audience group organically. The best type of traffic to your YouTube channel is the organic one.
- Paying for paid reaches and ads can only do so much. Without organic reach to your targeted audience, the chance for your channel to break through the sea of YouTube content nowadays is slim.
- One downside is that the complete package will be too expensive for most solo entrepreneurs and small businesses. It’s really meant for agencies and large brands.
- It’s ideal for seasoned YouTubers and not necessarily for beginners.
- The software is only available for Chrome and not for other browsers.
- Despite being a very useful piece of software for any content creator, it has below-average performance, is unresponsive sometimes, and has a confusing UI.
Is VidIQ Legit?
- They’re a certified YouTube service provider.
- They work with over 600k+ authorized YouTube channels.
- Their customer data is their customer data, and they don’t share it with others.
- They’re financially backed by top investors, including Mark Cuban and Chris Sacca.
- Top brands, including Red Bull, Buzzfeed, and AOL, trust them.