What is Dropbox ?
Dropbox is a tool that allows users to save and store documents, files or photos on the Cloud and can be easily shared with others. It is also known as an online backup service because all files that are put into Dropbox are backed up to ensure that those files will not be lost.
- Unlimited device linking
- 30-day file and account history
- Large file delivery with Drop-box Transfer (up to 2GB)
- 3 free eSignatures per month
What are the outstanding features of Dropbox?
- Dropbox offers up to 2GB and 100GB of free storage on different paid plans. 350 GB of free group storage provided by Drop-box.
- Drop-box uses AES 256-bit encryption security for file sharing to ensure the security of files during use and sharing.
Easy data sharing
- With Dropbox, you can easily share files with others. Specifically, you just need to put the file in the specified Drop-box folder to proceed with sharing with other users or teams.
Share screenshots quickly
- Dropbox’s screen capture feature eases the task of taking screenshots. No need to take screenshots, no need to drag pictures in, and no need to copy the share link, just enable Drop-box screenshot sharing on your Mac or PC.
Add comments to the file
- With the help of the comments feature, we can easily add comments to shared files, such as using email or chat to discuss your changes to the file. And this way, users can easily keep the conversation about their files in one place.
Some of the features that come with the Dropbox Plus plan:
- Remote wipe
Remote wipe allows you to erase files from a lost or stolen device.
- Drop-box Rewind
Drop-box Rewind allows you to undo a large number of changes at once.
- Drop-box Backup
Automatically backs up main folders from your computer and external hard drives to Drop-box Backup. The folders you back up are accessible from anywhere you use Drop-box. With Dropbox Backup, you can also restore files and folders from your backup to a new computer.
- Drop-box Passwords
Drop-box Passwords Drop-box is a Drop-box desktop, mobile app and browser extension that saves, syncs, and autofills your usernames and passwords. account.
- Drop-box Vault
Drop-box Vault lets you create a place in your Drop-box account with an extra layer of security for your most sensitive files and share it with trusted contacts.
Frequently asked questions (Q&A) when upgrading Dropbox account?
1. What is the difference between Drop-box Standard (Basic) and Advanced (Plus)?
- The Basic plan gives teams 5 TB of storage with easy-to-use security, sharing, and collaboration tools. The Plus plan will give you more storage. At the same time, the warnings and security levels for data are also stronger.
2. What is Drop-box for Teams users?
- A Teams user is any person on your team that has their own unique email address. Each team member should have his or her own user license. And each user can link their Drop-box account to as many devices as they like (PC, phone, tablet, etc.) at no extra cost.
3. Can I share files and folders with Basic or Plus users if I’m on a team plan?
- Okay. As long as your group admin allows external sharing, you can share with any Drop-box user, even if they’re not a member of your Drop-box group plan. However, shared folder members that are not part of your group will be limited by their own memory quota. So while your team members will have more space to add and edit files in the shared folder, Drop-box Basic or Plus users will be limited by their personal quota.