What is GenerateBlocks Pro ?
GenerateBlocks is a block-based WordPress plugin that has all the bells and whistles of popular page builders. Allowing you to add different blocks to your website, and customize them according to your needs.
GenerateBlocks offers ultimate flexibility when it comes to building your content in the block editor. GenerateBlocks Pro adds to that flexibility with more features.
- For 250 sites
- 200+ patterns
- Build local patterns
- Global styles
- Block effects
- Accordion block
- Tabs block
- Asset library
- Advanced backgrounds
- Container hover features
- Custom attributes
- Support for 1 year
- Updates for 1 year
Features of Free Version
The free version of the plugin as such offers simply 4 blocks – container, grid, button and headline.
Though you can fine-tune the typography, spacing and other settings for each of these blocks, they are redundant to the default Gutenberg blocks. You can insert any of these blocks in Gutenberg editor similar to the regular blocks.
- Container – create container with fullwidth, add backgrounds and insert multiple blocks inside the container.
- Grid – create column layout with multiple grid options.
- Headline – create headline and adjust the parameters.
- Buttons – create single, fullwidth, stacked (horizontal/vertical) buttons.
Features of Pro Version
The Pro version offers a single “Template Library” block in the editor in addition to the four free blocks. You can type /gene and filter all five blocks for quick selection.
The template library block contains 150+ individual blocks categorized into the following groups.
- Hover Boxes
- Call to Action
- Info Boxes
- Social Media Icons
- Pricing Table
Pros and cons
GenerateBlocks Pro is a complete CSS magic for Gutenberg block editor. The plugin will not affect the page loading speed and help to create beautiful layouts similar to any other page builder plugins. Give GenerateBlocks Pro a try and you will never turn back to any heavy page builders again. Below are some of pros and cons we found when using the plugin.
- Lightweight and allows you to build beautiful blocks without bloating.
- Attractive to use Gutenberg editor with 150+ blocks.
- Works well with GeneratePress theme as most of the demos needed this plugin.
- Higher pricing and not work properly with other themes and page builders.
- Block based plugin and does not offer full page templates like Ultimate Gutenberg Add-on.
- Support is not good.
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the difference between GenerateBlocks Pro vs free? GenerateBlocks offers ultimate flexibility when it comes to building your content in the block editor. GenerateBlocks Pro adds to that flexibility with more features.
- Can I add GenerateBlocks Pro to my existing site using the free version? Yes! Since GenerateBlocks Pro extends the free version, you can add it to your website at any time without affecting your existing content.
- What kind of support can I expect? We’re proud to offer one-on-one email-based support. We’re always happy to help!
- Can I use GenerateBlocks Pro on my client websites? Absolutely! The Professional plan allows you to use your license key on up to 250 websites!
- What do updates include? Updates include new and improved features, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.
- What’s your refund policy? If you’re not happy with GenerateBlocks Pro, we’ll happily provide you with a refund within 30 days of your purchase – no questions asked!
- Will my license key renew automatically? Yes, your license will automatically renew once a year. You can cancel this subscription at any time in your account.
- Can I upgrade my plan? Yes! You can upgrade your chosen plan inside your account at a prorated cost.