What is Schema Pro?
Schema Pro will automatically add rich snippets to WordPress and an easy way to add schema markup.
- Unlimited Websites
- Updates and Support for Lifetime
- One Time Purchase
- Display Rules Freedom
- Advanced Schema Types
- Article Guidelines
- 100% ACF compatible
- Live Schema Testing
Schema PRO plugin markup types
Schema PRO is a plugin for WordPress and Schema Pro will automatically mark up your website easily with no technical knowledge of how to code in JSON-LD schema data. Schema Pro comes with 13 different markup types for whatever kind of schema goodness you need which will help provide you with schema markup and rich snippets.
It is the easiest way to add proper schema markup to your WordPress website!
- The review schema markup snippet will show the star ratings for things like products, movies, food, etc, so if this is what you have on your site, then the Schema PRO plugin review feature will be really useful for you.
Local business schema
- For making your local business look professional on search result pages. This will help your schema rich snippet show up in a search that will make your business stand out from your competition.
- Your products too can outshine the other search engine results. All you need to do is use the Product schema markup. If you own an eCommerce website or if you are a product company, you can create these product schema rich snippets to show off products, their reviews, price and availability to bring in searchers to your online store. Adding product schema markup will show the stars in google’s search results.
- Structured markups for a news, blog or article page can enhance the appearance in search results. If you are a blogger, or an author who contributes news and articles, you can use the article schema markup to add additional information and create a better snippet that gives a clear picture of what your article is all about to potential audience and search engines.
- Service schema markup can help you show off your services too. If you provide services such as home improvement, car care, digital marketing, travel, or any service really, you can use the services schema markup to show additional information that gives people & Google a clear idea about all you do and encourage searchers to hire you right away.
- Schema markup for courses will make sure it gets found in searches. Display all the information you can and get found by students looking out for a course like yours. If you are an organisation that offers online courses, you can use the course schema markup to get your course found online in a rich snippet.
- Do you have a website that has recipes, cookery tips or just a blog where you post your handmade recipes? You can add fields like ingredients, preparation time, cooking time so that searchers get the idea before visiting your page.
- What do you see when you search your name on Google? Are you happy with the description you see, or do you want more? The schema markup can help you add additional information about yourself and structure it well so that it looks good and speaks well about you.
Job posting schema
- Every organisation has job vacancies when they are looking out for a qualified person to take up the position. Schema markups help show up structured data snippets for available jobs in search results. This makes sure your candidate gets all the required information in one go and you are more likely to get relevant people applying for the job.
Software application schema
- If you a software company, you could use the schema markup for Software applications. This is so that the details are presented very well in search engine results. Properties like ratings and prices can help you attract users to purchase the advertised software on your website.
- Attractive schema markup for books makes it easier for users to discover books and authors within search results. As an e-book publisher, you can create a relative markup for your book so that users are encouraged to purchase immediately after finding it in search results.
- You can use Event schema markup to structure data in such a way that your event will stand out in search results. Whatever the event is, you can use this markup to attract users so that they can find the event and attend it too, all in search results.
- You can use the video object schema markup to inform users with quick information about the videos on your page.
- Many times while working if we are stuck somewhere we ask Google how to do certain things. We always look for simple and easy stepped instructions. If your website displays such how-to content you must markup it with the HowTo schema. This is useful for any tutorials, guides, or procedures that help users achieve final output.
- Do you have a FAQ section on your website? FAQs can help users with any presale queries, product features, usage queries and other things. Well, formatted FAQs can boost sales. With Schema Pro you can apply FAQ schema markup on FAQ pages with 4 steps. This helps to display FAQs as it is in search results.
FAQ Schema Pro Block for Gutenberg
- This is supplied and available for those of you who use Gutenberg.
Why use Schema Pro?
- There are lots of WordPress plugins available and using the wrong one could sabotage your efforts resulting in errors and warnings in Google’s Structured Data Tester.
- The Schema Pro plugin is highly regarded by iwebsitez and many others who use WordPress. It’s excellent for people with little to no knowledge of code as it allows you to add structured data with very little effort.
- All you have to do is choose the type of schema you want and then select which posts and pages that you want to add schema markup to. You can choose pages that you specifically want to be included or excluded.
- Your website probably already has information, but the schema allows you to map existing content and add code to data fields like author, date, title, category, and image.
- Schema Pro is a premium option from the same developer as the All In One Schema Rich Snippets plugin. It helps you add proper JSON-LD schema markup to your site. But it does it uniquely.
- Most of the other plugins implement schema markup by adding new content, usually in the form of a review box or a box with other schema details.
- Schema Pro skips that. Instead, you can add schema markup to your existing content. There’s no need to display an extra review box. You do this by mapping your existing content and custom fields to the type of schema markup you want to add.
- Their developers have created a fairly simple interface that makes this process quite easy. When you install the plugin, it gives you a very helpful setup wizard to configure basic global schema for your sites, like social profiles and breadcrumbs.
- Then, to add schema markup for specific content, you first select what type of schema markup to add from the many different included schema types.