What is Appointify?
Appointify is an advanced booking system housed in a professional business website that fits any type of niche and works all across devices. Packed with great features to help you get more profit, lessen booking cancellations and builds your brand a trustworthy look.
- A complete Appointment scheduling system
- Easy to use/ Newbie friendly
- Auto appointment management
- Facebook appointment system
- Responsive design
- Upfront payment
- Easy to use options panel for customization
- Extensive appointment settings
- Transaction section
- Export appointments
- SMS follow up option
- Email reminders
- Multiple services and multiple service providers
- Google calendar integration
- Appointments never get overlapped
- Customer registration that captures each new appointment as a lead allowing follow up sales.
- Custom emails reminders so appointments are never missed
- Vacation day settings
- Easy customizing with options panel
- Backend appointment calendar and list – Clients can see all of their booked appointments at a glance and better manage their time.
- Appointoleadz Software
- DFY email/slides template
- 10 DFY Themes 10 DFY Whitelabel Videos
- Appoint-ify Agency Theme
Appointify Why should you use ?
- Solve a burning problem for local biz owners, without hours of backbreaking work, complicated tools or expensive software!
- Diversify your income with an untapped service that clients desperately need today!
- Perfect “foot in the door” service to win loyal local clients for years to come
- Takes seconds to set up and can charge $500 + per client (or charge a monthly maintenance fee for passive income instead!)
- Most affordable and powerful local appointment software with no monthly fees or sneaky booking fees to you or your clients
- Easy “push button” system to deploy on client’s websites in minutes
- Plenty of local niche themes to suit every biz owner
- Step by step instructions on how to win your first client with Appointify tonight!
Appointify How to use?
How to get clients? Just do this…
- Step #1: Do a quick Google search for a dentist in your local area.
- Step #2: Visit the top 5-7 websites and see which ones only have phone numbers or outdated “contact us” forms.
- Step #3: Reach out with a simple email that explains the problem and asks them if they want to make more appointments by allowing visitors to book directly from their website (don’t pitch your service yet, wait for them to respond first.)
- Step #4: When they respond, send a follow up email that explains the service you’re offering in a few short paragraphs. Ask them if they’re still interested and wait for a reply.
- Step #5: Once they reply YES, tell them the fee, collect the cash, deploy the software, then rinse and repeat with the next biz owner on your list!