What is Marketers Boost V2 ?
Marketers Boost V2 lets your customers access our innovative social-proof platform, that turns their websites, landing pages and online stores into profit-pulling machines.
- 25 Campaigns
- 50 Notifications
- 25K Impressions/month
- 5 Teams
- 5 Team Members
- 180 Days Statistics Retention
- All Notification Enabled 25
- No Ads
- Removable Branding
- Custom Branding
- Includes 46 different BIO links including payment blocks
- New AI writer added power up with this new addon
- QR code system built directly into the app
- 120 web tools added for you to use
- Very powerful URL shortner added
- Add in your own custom domain
- Save $100 if you purchase today
- Create mini site and powerful bio pages
Marketers Boost How to use?
As a Marketing Boost member, you’ll have access to high-value incentives, which you can gift your client as a bonus for buying your product or paying for your service. With a complimentary vacation, restaurant savings card, or hotel gift cards as part of your sales offer, your prospects will grab your offer more quickly. The steps for using Marketing Boost is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Step #1: Sign up for a Marketing Boost Plan. Then add the incentive to your marketing materials and integrate it on your landing page.
- Step #2: Gift the incentive to clients who patronize your business by simply entering their name and email address on your Marketing Boost Dashboard
- Step #3: Your customer receives the voucher card immediately, and have to activate it within 7 days, after which it can be redeemed any time within 18 months.
Pros of Marketing Boost
- The complimentary vacation incentive can be used in numerous destinations worldwide, including hot spots like Vegas, Australia, and Hawaii.
- The restaurant savings cards are not one-off, and so can be used multiple times for different meals until the value is exhausted.
- There are no hidden costs for any of the incentives. The fee that your client needs to pay to redeem the voucher is clearly stated on the cards.
- You can use the vacation vouchers personally, once per year. So, you would be getting an almost free vacation in addition to making more sales for your business.
Cons of Marketing Boost
- The incentive is of quite a high value, and some prospects may be turned off when you offer it to them. So, you have to make sure that you’re selling a high ticket item that matches the value of the incentive. If you sell low priced items, you can attach the bonus to a high overall shopping price.
- The vacation voucher is not all-expense paid. They only cover 6 days and 5 nights max at a resort or hotel, and do not include airfare and meals. Still, your customers will save thousands of dollars during their vacation.
Marketers Boost Who Can Use
Marketers boost works for all the following:
- Digital Marketers
- Local Consultants
- Content Publishers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Ecom Store Owners