What is TrustedSignals ?
TrustedSignals Works on all Crypto’s, Forex, Stocks, Altcoins, Indexes, and metals since it works with trend line data.
- Our Dashboard displays the most relevant data from all of our features in real-time.
- Quickly identifies market trends with visual buy/sell alerts on the chart.
- Ideal educational tool and guide for new traders looking to practice drawing Fibonacci retracements.
- Support and Resistance is one of the most used techniques in technical analysis now you can automate this.
- Automatically draws Trendlines based on the Lookback period the user inputs. Trendlines can be used to confirm trends.
- Candle Patterns that show potential market reversal points. The script has 3 different types of signals, which can be individually turned on and off
- Quick guide to which currencies you might want to trade, and which might be worth staying away from. If a certain currency is very strong, and another suddenly turns weaker, you may find a trading opportunity.
- Divergences are powerful tools that assess the price momentum and the likelihood of a price reversal. Overbought or oversold alerts help ease your entry and exit areas.
- When the majority of the meters turn blue, it is a sign the market is heading up. When the majority of the meters turn red, it is a sign the market is going down.
- This indicator identifies swing points and trends. It also draws higher highs(HH), lower highs(LH), lower lows(LL), and higher lows(HL)
- The exponential moving average (EMA) is a technical chart indicator that tracks the price of over time. This will give you better idea of trend direction.
- This indicator will plot a line on your chart that shows the highest high point during any given point of time directly on your chart.
TrustedSignals Product details
- Their website is quite attractive but this does not mean the indicators will provide the increasingly elusive profits that we seek in trading.
- The vendor claims that traders can use their products in all kinds of markets whether Forex, Stocks, Crypto, Indices, Metals etc.
- They also provide both monthly and lifetime plans.
- Monthly plan costs $79 per month while their lifetime plan (Premium membership) will cost $749.
- The vendor is also encouraging traders to sign up for the lifetime plan because apart from members getting access to their discord community, they promise 12 key features, tools and free updates.
- My advice is that traders should not rush to spend $749 for the lifetime plan. The vendor is utilizing high pressure sales tactics to push consumers in this direction.
- That said, Trusted Signals should be focusing on providing us with reasons why they believe traders will make money using these tools.
The strategy of TrustedSignals Indicators
Since there are multiple indicators which are sold as a bundle, TrustedSignals is not going into the specific details of how each tool works.
However, they’ve listed 12 key features and the key main points are as follows:
- Trend trading
- Support and resistance
- Moving averages
With the kind of description provided by TrustedSignals, my judgement is that this vendor is just selling the usual indicators that are freely found on any MT4 trading software.
- The only difference is that they’ve programmed these indicators for the TradingView platform. This is not anything unique since TradingView already has built-in indicators of its own.
- Even if you decide to use the free TradingView plan, you will still get access to things like Moving Averages, Support and resistance for free.
- The only selling point here is that Trusted Signals will setup automatic alerts for you. If this is the case, then why should the vendor promote the product in a way that suggests it’s better than other indicators?
- The bottom line is that Trusted Signals is hyping their products but not really providing us with tangible reasons as to why we should make a purchase.
Where is the trading performance?
- These guys are showing us screenshots of their Discord community but in this trading business, we’ve seen vendors cheating with screenshots.
- Screenshots of this nature do not tell us much about the effectiveness of these tools. Instead, we always wish that vendors like Trusted Signals can provide their results in a myfxbook account so we can analyze and come up with our conclusions.