What is KDROI v2 ?
KDROI brands itself as the “ultimate Kindle ebook promotion tool”. It’s a Kindle publishing tool that can submit your book to 32+ ebook promotion sites in less than a minute.
- KDROI v2 Instant Download – 4 Tools in One To Improve Your Book(s) & Marketing.
- Free Updates & Upgrades — 124 updates & 3 major upgrades already since 2015.
- Dual License — Install & use on up to two (2) computers that you own.
- 1-Time Payment — No Monthly Fees, Ever.
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Bonus #1: Book Publishing Cheat Sheets — Growth Strategies ($141 Value FREE!).
- Bonus #2: Create An Author Website – Video Training Course ($197 Value FREE!).
- Bonus #3: Book(s) ROI Tracking Spreadsheet .xls ($27 Value FREE!).
How Exactly Does It Work?
- KDROI is a paid Google Chrome browser extension (and Firefox).
- Once the software is installed, you’ll see its icon in your browser’s toolbar.
Step 1: Choose the Type of Promotion That You Want to Run
- Before you begin using KDROI, you should log in to your KDP account at kdp.amazon.com/.
- From here, search for the book that you want to promote. Click “Promote and Advertise” and list the type of promotion that you want to run. You can choose permafree or 99 cents (you can also set up a countdown deal).
- After you’ve selected the promotion type, you want to run, create it, and set a start/end date for the promotion.
- Now that step 1, the promotion is successfully set up, we can use KDROI.
Step 2: Access Your Book Page and Start Using KDROI
- Once you’re on your book sales page, click on the KDROI icon. For this example, we’re going to use the Think and Grow Rich book product page.
Step 3: Fill Out the Required Details
- It will automatically fill out 99% of the information required. All you have to do is list whether your book is non-fiction or fiction, confirm your name, and provide an email address.
- You need to enter your author bio & author email address to proceed to the next step.
- In the following screen, you’ll see a book description, author bio, and cover image that was auto-populated by KDROI using your book sale’s page.
Step 4: Choose the Websites You Want to Promote Your Book On
- KDROI will give you a list of websites you can promote your book on.
- Select the type of promotion you are running and select the sites that you want. KDROI will then submit your book on your behalf. Next step.
Step 5: Choose Your Promotion Date Range
- On the final page, KDROI will allow you to set a start/end date for your promotion. Try and schedule your book promotion at least a week or two in advance. Most promo sites need a week’s notice to process any submissions.
- After you’ve set your start/end date, you’re finished. KDROI will send you a confirmation email every time a submission is accepted.
Pros and Cons
- Affordability: You’ll receive lifetime access to this kindle product for only $88. While the price may seem steep, it’s quite a small price to pay, considering the amount of time and effort it will save you.
- Ease-of-use: It is a browser extension that is super easy to install and use. To get set up, you only need a few minutes, and we’ve already shown you how to do so right here on this post!
- Frequent updates: When you purchase the KDROI program, you get access to regular updates with new features and improvements for Kindle books promotion.
- Convenience: It is selling convenience. Without a tool like this, submitting to book promotion sites would be too time-consuming.
- Increased sales: Kindle book promotion sites are valuable because they give authors more avenues for promotion. But, many authors don’t take advantage of these sites because of time constraints.
- Speed: Of all the eBook promotion tools on the market, this one is one of the fastest. And it uploads 99% of your book’s information in seconds.
- Single-click installation: The program’s website says that the installation process is so simple that a child could do it. With one click, you can gain access to the program.
- Rave reviews from users: On the company’s site, you can read all of the positive reviews that users of the program have left.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you run a free promotion, submit your book page, and the book promotions don’t perform better than usual, you can ask for a refund.
- Submissions aren’t always successful: Although KDROI can help you submit to over 32 Kindle book directories, some website directories have submission requirements (some sites require a minimum star rating or count).
- Not all major promo sites are covered: Some of the best promotion sites are paid. It only submits your book to free promotion sites that connect with the software. Paid sites are a manual process.
- Not supported on Safari: Currently, KDROI is only available on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browser. Other browsers like Microsoft Edge and Safari aren’t compatible with the Kindle promotion tool.