What is SEranking ?
SE ranking is All-in-one SEO software made simple.
- Unlimited number of projects
- *10 competitors per project
- Website Audit for 250,000 pages
- Monitoring for 30,000 backlinks
- Check backlinks for 100 domains/day
- Keyword Grouper
- Competitive and Keyword Research
- *5,000 reports per day
- *50,000 results per report
- *Historical data on keywords/domains (three previous months)
- *Organic SERP history (three previous months)
- *Keyword database expansion
- On-page audit: 450 pages
- Marketing Plan
- Flexible SEO reporting
- Social Media Analytics and Management
- User seats: 3
- Page changes monitoring: 100
- Keyword database expansion: 10,000
- White Label
Who should use SE Ranking?
SEO platform for everyone:
Small and Medium Business
- With an entire team of marketers, SEO experts, copywriters, analysts, email, PPC, and outreach managers, it might be hard to maneuver through all the intricacies of search optimization. We got you covered: by using SE Ranking’s platform, you’ll be able to fast-track and automate every search engine marketing task.
- Build a robust SEO and marketing strategy with tools designed for every imaginable optimization task. With a solution like SE Ranking, you know what to do every step of the way bring Your Business to the Front Page of Search Results
- 100% accurate position tracking
- Deep website analysis
- Marketing plan
- Social tools
Thousands of agencies all over the world use SE Ranking to move their customers’ websites up the ranking ladder. Ease your daily grind and reach your goals faster with a comprehensive toolkit designed specifically for SEO agencies.
- A near-infinite number of keywords available for tracking
- Backlink monitoring
- Competitor analysis
- Shared access
More useful SE Ranking features
- Traffic Analytics. You can connect SE Ranking to your Google Search Console and Google Analytics account, and then use the Analytics & Traffic module to analyze your website traffic and audience.
- Marketing Plan. This tool provides you with an end-to-end SEO strategy, complete with a comprehensive to-do list of all the SEO tasks you need to complete in order to reach your goals. You can also find and submit your business to trusted directories and catalogs from this module to improve your off-site SEO and grab some easy backlinks
- Social Media Marketing. SE Ranking isn’t just for search marketing—it also doubles up as a social media management solution. From the Social Media module, you can connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts, then auto-post updates to your profile and monitor your social analytics without ever leaving the SE Ranking dashboard.
- Backlink Monitoring tool. We touched on this module briefly already when we looked at the Backlink Checker. It lets you monitor your website’s most valuable backlinks so that if the status changes or the link gets removed, you’ll be notified straight away. This enables you to act quickly to recover the lost link. You can also use it to create Disavow lists.
- Content Marketing tools. You get access to several tools to assist with your content creation efforts. A content editor that helps you optimize content as you write it, and a tool that generates topic ideas based on target keywords.
- Report Builder. SE Ranking offers excellent reporting functionality. You can build reports from pre-made templates or create one from scratch by dragging data modules into the builder. Once you’re done, you can export your reports in various file formats or send them out by email.
- Search Engine Autocomplete. In addition to the core Keyword Research module, SE Ranking offers a couple of other supplementary keyword research tools. The Search Engine Autocomplete tool is one of them. It generates thousands of keyword suggestions using data pulled from Google autocomplete.
- Keyword Grouper. The keyword grouper tool is another supplementary keyword research tool. It allows you to bucket similar keywords into clusters based on their SERP results. If multiple keywords bring up the same pages in the SERPs, they’re added to the same group. This is useful for planning your SEO content strategy as you can create content that targets keyword buckets, rather than individual search terms. And in doing so, you can rank for more queries with less effort.
SE Ranking pros
- Incredible Value. SE Ranking can’t be beaten when it comes to value for money. It provides an excellent price to performance ratio, with plans starting at less than a third of the cost of its main competitors. This makes it affordable for beginners and thanks to the way it prices projects, it’s also incredibly affordable for agencies.
- Scalable and flexible. Because SE Ranking lets you choose your ranking check frequency and how many keywords you want to track, you don’t end up overpaying for data you don’t need. This means you can keep costs low initially and scale up your plan as your business grows and you need to track more keywords.
- High-quality data. We found SE Ranking’s data to be more reliable than industry-leading competitors in our tests. It was able to find more backlinks and keywords than other similar platforms and provided more accurate data.
- Broad feature set. SE Ranking is a true all-in-one platform. It offers every tool SEO marketers need, plus a few unique features that other all-in-one solutions lack, like the Marketing Plan module.
- Project workflows. We liked how SE Ranking lets you organize your SEO tasks into projects. Once you’ve set everything up, it’ll track your rankings for you, run audits, and give you all the information you need automatically.