What is Baseline ?
Baseline is a brand design and management platform that helps you generate brand guides and design assets that are always on-brand.
With Baseline, you can generate a cohesive brand guide to help your team create assets that always fit the brand.
All you need is a logo to get started. And you can use the Logo Maker to create a new logo in a few clicks.
Pull colors from your logo to establish a brand palette with shades and gradients, and you’ll also be able to customize the font and type scale.
It’s easy to copy-and-paste color and typography values, along with CSS variables, and use them across the board for any brand.
- Free Norde Pro (icon manager)
- Public brand guide
- Tone of voice
- Thousands of stock photos
- Logo generator
- AI background removal
- Remove Baseline branding
- Generate a brand guide with colors, logo designs, and typography—plus CSS code for each element!
- Baseline automatically applies your brand guidelines across dozens of digital templates, so you can pump out branded content faster.
- You can find templates for social media posts, like Instagram stories, Facebook banners, Twitter banners, YouTube thumbnails, and LinkedIn posts.
- Plus, this tool allows you to create custom templates and save them for future projects!
- Access a growing library of social media templates that already fit your brand like a glove.
- Explore the user-friendly design editor that’s packed with cool features to help you make template designs your own.
- Just upload your own images and vectors, or use the built-in photo library. You can even remove backgrounds from any image in one click.
- It’s a cinch to update colors, apply branded color filters, and add text effects that make your content pop!
- The easy-to-use design editor lets you tinker with templates so they fit your brand style.
- Managing multiple brands? You can access assets for each one from Baseline’s organized dashboard.
- Agencies can create unique brand portfolios for each client, and it’s a breeze for in-house teams to design materials for their different products.
- Plus, you can reapply designs you created for one brand across others on the platform.
- Set up brand guidelines for multiple clients or products, and manage them all from one dashboard.
- Without a brand guide, someone on your team is bound to design something that misses the mark. (“So, lime green with neon pink was definitely an interesting choice…”)
- Baseline helps you quickly design assets that are always on-brand with an auto-generated brand guide and customizable templates.
- Create branded content faster than ever.