What is Egrow ?
Egrow is an all-in-one software for Amazon sellers. Every day, it analyzes millions of products on the Amazon marketplace and aggregates sales data into easy-to-understand charts and panels.
- Chrome Extension
- Amazon Markets: 16 markets
- Product Research
- Live Amazon Scanner
- Index Checker
- Listing Analyzer
- Listing Optimizer
- Keyword Research
- ASIN Research
- Rank Tracker
- Review Automator
- Product Alerts: 100 products
- Tracking Products: 100 products
- Tracking Keywords: 200 keywords
- Historical Data: 90 days
- Multi-user login
Egrow Best Features
The Egrow dashboard provides four options, namely-
- Database Research– This is the initial module for your product research. By using this with the appropriate filters, you can find the right products to sell on Amazon. Make sure to find the specific category and subcategory while listing. The next step is to decide the budget for the product. You will have to source the initial 200 units of any item. For example, if you quote a price of $5000 for a single item, subtracting the shipping charges will be $4500. Now, dividing it by 200 gives us $22.5 per unit. Also, initially, you can avoid the in-house Amazon products for competing with.
- Product Tracker- If you are looking for a specific product but cannot find it on Egrow, then no troubles! You can always ask their team to scrape the appropriate data for you, it will be done within 24 hours.
- Live Amazon Scanner– This allows you to view the Amazon pages as a customer would. You can navigate some crucial details like- average price, sales, reviews, and total revenue earned from a specific product.
- Keyword and Niche Tool– Unlike other tools that do not give you the real picture, It provides you a bank of keywords. The keyword data provided by other tools are not extracted from Amazon, as it does not store the search history to back up the keywords. It comes from Google data. But this will not show you the number of units sold or revenue generated! You will be surprised to know that Egrow’s algorithm works uniquely by extracting out the ten best-performing products based on the objective metrics that include price, reviews, selling rank, monthly sales, and product price.
How is Egrow different or better than similar Amazon market research tools?
- It gives exceedingly accurate assessed sales information
- It offers the greatest database of day-by-day checked items from Amazon.
- It is super-quick.
- It has preloaded keywords and positions in natural Amazon query items.
- User interface is natural and simple to utilize.
- All the work process occurs inside one application – no requirement for other program augmentations or devices.
- You can access up to 90 long stretches of item history changes (deals, value, audit, watchwords…)